Oskaloosa, Iowa

I ordered from tattoo supply direct August 3rd 2008, the money was taken from the account on August 4th 2008.Delivery was to be in 5 to 7 working days, we are now on August 30, 2008.

I have recieved no response from them as to when to expect my delivery or why I have not gotten my order yet.

Can't something be done about them??

They are continuing to get money for nothing.I am so angry that there are people out there who think they have a right to take money from hard working people and not give them an explanation as to why they aren't recieving what they paid for

Had an Experience with TattooSuppliesDirect?

Comments

If you have recently placed an order through tatto supply direct, call your credit card company to report fraud and abuse, or the bank issuing your debit card to place a stop payment. Don't delay - you will not have an opportunity to recuperate your losses if you wait!

HA HA HA YOUR FUNNY TSD.C

Brush Apple is going after you :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin Well be a MAN grow up pay your BILL and you wont have to worrie about anything or any dealing ..!!But thats right i for got YOU and your 5% partner are not MEN, you just have him wrap around your finger :grin :grin ....

but hey thats ok you messed over the guy that was shipping before us god knows how much money you didn't give them ..well what ever EVERYBODY ALWAYS SAYS what comes around goes around !!!!!!!

well yes he still does this and will always dont know why .but hey i got my order from Brushapple.com they took my order did not charg my credit card call me and went over the order and told me they were out of one thing so they would not charge me for it till it came in ....

i thought that was very good business .will reorder from them again so i guess you should do the same hope it helps i got my stuff in 3 days and got a tracking number the day they shipped it out un like TSD.C no tracking number at all